Monday, January 7, 2013

they're here!!

My shakes are here, guys!!!


I got a canister for them, because it's much more attractive on the counter than the bag.  I tried my first one today and it was actually pretty good.  I'm super excited.  Boyfriend and I are only weighing ourselves the first of the month so I'll let you know how it goes then.

I made these super yummy "healthy" desserts I wanted to show y'all, but we ate them all.  So I'll just tell you about them.  I mashed one banana and mixed it with a spoonful of peanut butter.  I sandwiched this mixture between a graham cracker broken in half, and stuck them in the freezer.  It makes 6 by the way.  They are absolutely wonderful.  Being that it's the first of the month, I'm assuming everyone is on the health kick and these are an awesome alternative to ice cream sandwiches.  Go try it!!
piece and love,
kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment