Wednesday, January 9, 2013

interracial love and yoga

Last night I was watching Chopped.  If you've seen the show you know they do a little I'm this chef at this restaurant, if I won the money I would do this, yadayada before they actually cook.  So this guy was talking about himself and I noticed that he's in an interracial relationship.  This may sound really bad, but every time I see an interracial couple I want to fist pump.  In my head I feel like we're connected in some way.  Like we're in this together.  Forgive me if that sounds terrible, but I feel like you probably know what I mean.  My relationship endures stares and comments, and in reality, I forget that we're a different color.  I want to tell all the stares and comments to save it.

Anyway,

I do this every morning.


It's fairly easy and awesome.  The 10 minute session gives me peace in the morning, and it's good for my sore muscles from my real workouts the night before.  I feel better and that's the most important thing.  I can't wait until I can do a more advanced video. 
piece and love,
kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment