Monday, January 14, 2013

first day jitters

To this day, I still get nervous every first day of class.  My 6th semester of college starts tomorrow, and it is going to consist of Management & Organizational Behavior, followed by Advanced Accounting.  Fun, huh?

Maybe you remember that I was going to take a class called Marriage and Family.  I wanted to take this to broaden my knowledge of relationships.  I read the syllabus, and learned that I would have to write a 10 page paper.  10 pages! For a class that's not in my major!!!  Heck no, Joe!!!  I dropped and enrolled in Plane Trigonometry.  I'd rather do 1000 math problems than a 10 page paper.  Call me crazy, if you'd like.
piece and love,
kayla 

4 comments:

  1. It's crazy you dropped Marriage & Family because I totally wanted to get in that after reading about it in your blog as an easy class but it was already full. Thank God I wasn't able to get in there... that would have stressed me all the way out. Have a great first day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was hardly anything open! I was really nervous. I spent an hour looking for a class. But it all worked out. I haven't written a 10 page paper since my Senior Paper in high school! And then I think I skimped out and wrote 8 or something. Haha

      Delete
  2. I read about Marriage & Family in your blog and have taken the class. I didn't get to finish it I was half way through and had to drop But I was so surprised to hear 10 pages... Wow! I would have dropped too Lol. Thank God my Marriage & Family class had no 10 page papers only a project :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had heard about it having a paper, and got nervous. When I found out it was 10 pages I went ballistic! Trig is turning out to be a pain, but it's way better than a giant paper!

      Delete