Thursday, January 3, 2013

:)

I'm practicing being skinny by walking around in my sports bra.  Here's the thing.  I want abs.  New year's resolution, goal, aspiration--whatever you want to call it.  I can't wait to be healthy.  

I've ordered the ViSalus-Body by Vi-whatever you want to call it shakes.  They should be arriving next week.  I can't tell you how excited I am!  I've been spending hours upon hours on YouTube watching people's results and whatnot.  

Last night was Day One of workouts.  With Boyfriend's help, I'll be happy in no time.  I'm keeping a food journal until I get the shakes in.  If you haven't heard of them, they're a meal replacement with tons of vitamins.  I'll update you on weight and all that jazz once I get going.  
piece and love,
kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment