Friday, February 1, 2013

it's the first!


Drumroll, Please!


I weighed in today for a grand total of 144.8.  That's a 10.4 loss in one month.  And averaging 1-2 inches all over.  I'm thrilled.  I can fit into my clothes now!!  It's like going shopping in my own closet.  

I was looking at the CDC website, and it said a healthy weight for someone of my height is 101 to 136.  

Before I tell you my goal weight, I want to tell you that I'm thinking about going into the Air Force when I graduate.  That means I have to be seriously fit.  SO...my goal is 125.  That's just ball park.  I will not be upset in the least if I don't make it to that.  My main focus is being able to run and lift.  But I feel like that will be a healthy size for me.  I know, I know.  I'm going to look like one of the skinny girls I make fun of.  Oh well.  I'm going to be a BEAST.  

I'll have some more food substitutions I use in my next post.  
piece and love,
kayla

3 comments:

  1. Yayyy! Congrats! I'm so happy for you Kayla :0)

    We must be around the same height because I suppose to be between 100 to 135. My goal weight is also 125 and I haven't been 125 since 2010 Lol :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! That's awesome. I'm so proud of you! Hard work pays off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete